Easy spicy garlic beef marinade
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 319
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 36g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 16g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 pound skirt or flank steak
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 2 scallions
- small handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients except steak in a blender until smooth.
- Add steak and marinade to a glass container or zip lock bag. Make sure steak is covered in marinade. Leave in the first for 12 hours.
- Heat a grill or cast iron pan on very high heat. Shake off excess marinade and add steak to the pan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Remove from pan and let rest on a cutting board for about 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
- The steak if very thin so the goal here is to get the outside nice and crispy fast so you don't overcook the steak. The steak will continue cooking after you removing from the pan and let rest, so make sure you don't overcook!
Cocoa & Salt http://cocoaandsalt.com/